At Eleva we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers.
We treat your data as we would like ours to be treated on any of the web pages we visit, with respect and honesty. That is why we will always be clear and transparent with you, we will inform you about what data we are obtaining and what we will do with that information. And, of course, if you have any questions you can always contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
And now yes, let's get to it.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you of the following:
Data controller and contact details
ADAPTABLE LIFE, SL (“ Eleva ” or “we”)
C/Llauder, 7 1º 3ª
Origin and categories of data
- We will process the data that you provide us through the "registration", "purchase" and "contact" form, as well as through other means related to the use or services offered on the Web Platform, such as opinions. or satisfaction surveys. These data generally include the name, surname, postal address, telephone, e-mail, password, as well as any other information that you provide us in the comments section of the form. If you ask us for an invoice, we will also ask for your identity document and the appropriate data for its completion.
- We may also process other personal data that you have provided us or that have been generated during our communications or provision of services.
- On the other hand, we also collect data through cookies. If you want you can see all the information about these cookies in our Cookies Policy.
- Finally, keep in mind that by giving us your data, you guarantee its veracity and accuracy. Therefore, you will be responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that you make, as well as for the damages caused to Eleva or to third parties as a result of these.
For what purpose we collect your data
We collect your data to:
- Provide you with the services you request (eg, sale of a product) and/or respond to your requests for information.
- Process payments and send you the products you purchase using our own means or through third parties.
- We will process your data to meet our legal obligations (fiscal, accounting, etc.), as well as to meet your rights (eg, guarantees or returns).
- Send you electronic commercial communications and newsletters. You may object at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com or by following the instructions contained in each communication.
- Send you satisfaction surveys about our products, sales process, transportation, deliveries, etc.
By providing us with your data through electronic channels, you guarantee that you are of legal age and that the data provided to Eleva is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, you must be responsible for the veracity of the data communicated and keep said information properly updated so that it responds to your real situation, making you responsible for false and inaccurate data that you may provide, as well as for damages, direct or indirect, which could be derived.
How long are your data kept?
Only what is necessary. We will keep your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is being processed.
In general, we will keep your data while our commercial relationship is in force in order to manage it correctly and send you commercial information that is of interest to you. However, if we observe a prolonged inactivity time, we will proceed to delete your data to the extent that the treatment is no longer adequate, relevant and necessary for the purposes intended for the treatment. This rule will apply unless you ask us to delete your data.
Once the processing of your data is no longer adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, we will keep your data duly blocked and only to attend to potential responsibilities, as required by the regulations.
Finally, we inform you that we will take all reasonable measures to guarantee that your data is rectified or deleted when it is inaccurate.
Who do we share your data with and why?
- As a general rule, we will not communicate your data to third parties. However, in certain cases we will need to communicate your data to:
- Providers: Providers who require such access to provide us with their services will have access to your personal data, such as managers, IT or cloud or hosting providers (for example, Shopify), CRM providers, partners, logistics companies or postal services. , telecommunications providers, payment gateways, financial institutions or accounting advisors. These third parties will act as our (sub)processors and will have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal information including the corresponding treatment order contract in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Transport: Depending on the mode of shipment and special service required, these third parties involved in the service will act as data controllers.
- Financial entities: Depending on the form of payment and financial service required (financing, deferrals, etc.), these third parties involved in the service will act as data controllers.
- Others: We will share your personal data with third parties if required to do so by a regulation, by an administrative or judicial authority or for the good purpose of public interest or order, such as to comply with money laundering regulations and the fight against terrorism, tax obligations or for Social Security.
- Finally, keep in mind that we can also share your information if we consider that it is reasonably necessary to enforce the conditions and policies of the Web Platform or to protect our operations or Users. In addition, in the event of a corporate restructuring, merger, spin-off, or sale, we may transfer all of your personal information to the third party resulting from such transaction.
Some of our providers may have their servers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Therefore, and in compliance with article 34 point 5 of the LOPD and 66.2 of the RLOPD, we inform you that in the event that the data provided by you is transferred or stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), you will be expressly accepting the necessary transfer of international data to the international servers of said providers, the sole purpose being the storage of the data on the servers, and only those strictly necessary to be able to provide you with the service.
For information purposes, and without excluding those not listed here, some of the Eleva providers with international servers are Shopify, Google, PayPal or Amazon Pay. In any case, all international transfers will be made on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses (CCT), after evaluating the circumstances of the transfers and the complementary measures that we will apply, as well as the guarantees that we will require from these providers to guarantee an adequate level. protection of transferred data.
Know your rights
Your information is only yours. And as such, you have many rights related to your personal information, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- The right to access your data to find out what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- The right to rectify or delete: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to request its deletion.
- The right to request a limitation: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- The right to portability: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- The right to object: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing it except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. At any time, you can oppose the receipt of commercial communications.
- The right to claim: at any time you can claim before the competent control authority according to your place of residence. In the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). In any case, before initiating any claim, you can contact us via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in order to try to resolve any discrepancy or controversy amicably.
How can you exercise your rights?
If you want to exercise your rights, file a complaint, or if you simply have any questions, do not hesitate and contact us through the e-mail email@example.com
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Its exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (for example, repetitive nature), in which case Eleva may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs borne or refuse to act.
- You can exercise the rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer.
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the term can be extended for another two months.
- We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of opting for another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means when possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- If Eleva does not process the request, it will inform you, no later than one month, of the reasons for not acting and the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority
In order to facilitate this exercise, we provide you with the links to the application form for each of the rights:
To exercise your rights, Eleva puts the following means at your disposal:
- By written and signed request addressed to ADAPTABLE LIFE, SL, C/Llauder, 7 1º 3ª 08003 BARCELONA Ref. Exercise of Rights LOPD.
- Sending the scanned and signed form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject Exercise of Rights LOPD.
In both cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy, of your ID or equivalent document in order to verify that we only respond to the interested party or their legal representative, in this case providing a document proving the representation.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you can file a claim with the national control authority by contacting the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
In what time will we answer you?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within a month. If this is not the case, we ask for your understanding and that you contact us again in order to solve any possible technical error that has prevented us from giving you a response on time.
From time to time we may make changes to this page to reflect how we process your data.
In the event that we make any significant changes, we will clarify it on this web page, or by any other means of contact such as e-mail.
Yes! Cookies help us to offer you a more personalized experience on our Web Platform.
That said, as it is an important and extensive topic, we have prepared a Cookies Policy in which you will find everything about them, so that you have all the information you want if you want to know more about this topic.
Contact us for any questions
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com